Monday, March 8, 2010

Sheet, wee looooossse ha-gain!



Everything seems rosier when your team is the victor, but I've gotta hand it to the Canes, they really wanted it more.

A win would've been great, but I still had a great time at the game, I really did. The folks working the upper levels were all first-rate. Everyone was pretty good to stop for a minute and talk and nobody made me feel like Jethro Clampett the entire evening even though I'm sure I reminded some of his character.

And after the game I had the privilege of meeting both Dan Kamal and Darren Eliot at the post-game show. Great guys, class all the way. Both gentlemen stopped during the commercial breaks to speak to me and both were very gracious about their time. Not once did either of them make me feel like I was taking up their time. Quite the opposite actually: they both made me feel like it was I who was in the position of host and they who were in the position of guest. Like I said, great guys. I raise a cool, refreshing beverage to both of them. Cheers, gents!

No comments:

Post a Comment